Terms and Conditions of Sale of Digital Products
These Terms and Conditions relate to Digital Product sales
- “Digital Products” refers to videos and online training / learning content hosted in areas of www.onlinedbaacademy.com
- By purchasing Digital Products through this site, you are agreeing to these terms and entering into a contract with Online DBA Academy, registered in Georgia with registered number 16071822.
- All opinions expressed in the videos are the presenters’ own and may or may not represent the opinions of Online DBA Academy.
- All advice is provided “as is” with no warranties or indemnities as to its appropriateness for your particular situation. Online DBA Academy takes no responsibility for the implementation of any advice in your own career or the outcomes of such decisions.
- When you purchase access to the Digital Products you are purchasing a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access the information. You may not publish or share the Digital Products or your login details with anyone else. If you wish to purchase company-wide access, please get in touch.
- By purchasing access, you agree to Online DBA Academy using your participation in publicity materials and listing you as a customer on the Online DBA Academy website.
- Return, refund and cancellation policy: Our policy is not to offer refunds on Digital Products. Should you consider your situation to be a special circumstance then please get in contact with us and we shall consider your invidual request. In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Digital Products will be revoked.
- Delivery policy: Digital Products bought through Online DBA Academy are delivered via onlinedbaacademy.com Videos are delivered one way; (1) via digital video streaming (using the video player featured on our Courses pages).
- Online DBA Academy reserves all other rights.
- Online DBAAcademy provides no guarantee of availability of the web server or hosting of the Digital Products. Online DBA Academy will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide availability.
- Online DBA Academy reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the service will be revoked. The latest version can always be found at https://www.onlinedbaacademy/terms/
- Any Digital Products which are purchased on a subscription basis will be subject to the following:
- “Monthly” subscriptions will be charged each month on the same day as the day of the month when subscription was first activated.
- “Annual” sales will be charged once on the same day and month as the day and month as when purchase was first activated.
- If the charge is scheduled for a day that does not exist in the month being charged (for example the 31st June), then the charge will instead occur on the last day of that month.
- For any customer enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Privacy: we take your privacy very seriously. If you opt in to receive information about related Digital Products from Online DBA Academy, we will occasionally email you about that. Other than that, we will only contact you in direct relation to the items you have purchased from us. We will never sell or rent your details.